As the title implies, this site will continually update changes and trends in anger management services, research,referrals and provider training. In addition, books,CDs,videos and DVDs used in anger management programs will be introduced.

Friday, January 27, 2006

My Intership at Anderson & Anderson

I am a Psychology major at CSULA. I signed up for an internship with Anderson & Anderson without any real knowledge of the field of Anger Management. As part of my intership, I have been able to sit in on George's facilitator training courses as well as some of the trainings themselves.

The possibilities for the use of Anger Management trainings are endless and the seminars are extremely insightful. In taking the assessments, I learned some surprising things about myself and realized that the courses could be beneficial for anyone.

I'm not certain of the direction my career will take, but I can see that Anger Management training can be incorporated into virtually any aspect of social and psychological services for both adults and adolescents. It's an exciting field with boundless possibilities. Thanks George!

Melanie Nicholson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home