As the title implies, this site will continually update changes and trends in anger management services, research,referrals and provider training. In addition, books,CDs,videos and DVDs used in anger management programs will be introduced.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Notes from Dr. Natalia Ivantchenko, CAMF

Dear George Anderson:

I would like to share with you some of my experiences practicing "Anger Management" using the Anderson & Anderson Curriculum.

Shortly after arriving in Kazakhstan from the Phoenix Facilitator Certification Training, I made a good review of my notes and made a list of things that I wanted to practice first. I wanted to start with the Control Log and the Contrasting Wheels of Behavior from the Anderson & Anderson model. I used the Positive and Negative Wheels of Behavior with my Family Therapy patients. The results were amazing.

Now I want to go further and use this model in my presentations with business client companies, as well as with more of my patients.

I love your program and I am proud to a part of it. I want to do my best in practicing it.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards. I will be in touch with you.

Natalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home