As the title implies, this site will continually update changes and trends in anger management services, research,referrals and provider training. In addition, books,CDs,videos and DVDs used in anger management programs will be introduced.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Real Anger Management is Awesome

Anger Management has truly become a force to be reckoned with. Anderson & Anderson, along with its certified providers, offer a program that teaches skills in managing anger, stress, communication, and emotional intelligence. As we continue to utilize this groundbreaking model, the interest it generates increases. Several of our satisfied clientele have shared with us what they think of the Anderson & Anderson brand of anger management:

The use of the four major themes: anger management, stress management, emotional intelligence and communication make the training simple, clear and direct. The Facilitator has a sound format for a full look at each person’s anger, and ways to re-decide, re-direct and re-invent ones response to life’s many experiences. Using these techniques can eventually dissipate anger, and assertiveness can replace aggression.
--Shamala Sykes, Educational Consultant
Los Angeles Unified School District

The Anderson model is concise, organized and structured. From the intake screenings, to the workbooks, to the self-assessment surveys, people can now have the Map & Compass to navigate their way into a healthy and managed control of emotional responses to anger. Everyone is talking about anger—now you can actually do something about it.
--Gary Koppel, Entertainment Industry

If you have ever taken a course from Anderson & Anderson, you would immediately know that you are being served by professionals who have mastered the art of their craft, counseling.

I have taken two classes and am now on my third one. Each one has helped me gain a deeper insight into myself and into the primary emotions that had me "spinning" with Anger. As a widow, nursing professional and single parent of two teenage sons (6'2" & 6' 8"), I thought I was losing my mind. George Anderson was my Anger Management coach. In fact, George was such a man of great integrity, compassion, and humor that I enrolled my family in the course as well. What happened was a miracle of deliverance from rage!

I learned that raging (at my sons) was from incredible feelings of fear for their safety and displaced grief. The Anderson & Anderson model helped me identify this dynamic so that I could gain control of my emotions. I found my "soul" again after the sudden and tragic lost of my husband. It helped me heal wounds that I created from "screaming at my sons." Since I lived in Washington, DC, I bought the CD's and continued to play them for my family. They have helped us restore joy and laughter into our relationship through effective communication and anger management. In fact, I have become a certified Anger Management Consultant (through Anderson and Anderson) and relocated to Cincinnati, OH to provide Anger Management Services at University Central, a private educational consulting firm, to community, churches, colleges, universities, and business. I am so grateful that I found them... In many regards, Anderson and Anderson saved my life and helped me restore my family.

--Dr. Rhoda Zione Alale, PhD, DMC, RN

I am a Professor at the Charles R. Drew School of Medicine and Allied Health. In this position, I am responsible for training students in Substance Abuse Counseling. We have had several members of our faculty certified as Anger Management Facilitators by Mr. George Anderson. Anger Management is now the most sought after class in our program. Mr. Anderson is a master teacher and his material is culturally sensitive and easy to use.
--Matthew Velasquez, Ph.D

These are but a few examples of how the Anderson & Anderson model of anger management has improved the lives of others. This curriculum is utilized to teach real skills in managing anger, not simply to make a quick dollar. Anderson & Anderson and its providers will continue to provide a service that helps individuals take ownership of their anger—in such a way that it produces positive, rather than negative, outcomes in every situation that features anger as a prime issue.


Rasheed Ahmed
Office Manager
Anderson & Anderson
Anger Management Services
greynotions@aol.com
http://www.andersonservices.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home